Fike Analytical Technologies, LLC, specializes in the analysis of air. The company was formed to help professional Environmental Consultants, air quality investigators, Industrial Hygienists, industries, and companies.
Fike Analytical Technologies, LLC, has two divisions:
- The first division specializes in the analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in the air using Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
- The second division specializes in the analysis of particulate using Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM).
We can help you tackle:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concerns in offices, manufacturing facilities, schools, government buildings, public areas, and homes
- Particulate, particulate fallout, and soot/char/ash evaluations
- Odor and air quality complaint investigations
- Medical investigations (including asthma, respiratory problems, and chemical hypersensitivity)
- Sub-Slab and VOC vapor intrusion
- Material VOC off gas questions
- Criminal investigations
- Vents and stacks
We specialize in providing technical and analytical support from project inception through issuing of the final report. With over 22 years of experience in the analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air and in-depth analysis of particulate, we’re here to solve your problems and to enhance your credibility in the eyes of your client or your company and in the professional market place. Fike Analytical doesn’t just analyze samples—we solve problems. It is our niche, our expertise, and our passion.