We spend more time at home than anywhere else.
Stay-at-home folks can spend nearly all of their time there. Those employed outside the home can still spend as much as 75% of their time there. That’s why it is important to ensure that the quality of the air we’re breathing at home is not negatively impacted by the presence of volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and other contaminants. Fike Analytical Technologies specializes in the in-depth analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ).
So, why should you want to improve your at-home IAQ? High levels of VOCs can contribute to:
- Exacerbation of asthmatic symptoms (especially in children)
- Shorter attention spans (especially in children)
- General malaise and discomfort
- Increase in cancer risk
- Increase in respiratory distress
In addition, full evaluation of the IAQ in your home can uncover:
- The presence of hidden, actively growing mold
- The existence of conditions such as methamphetamine laboratories, spilled solvents, ground water contamination, gas leaks, and a myriad of other conditions, many of which may have been caused by previous occupants
- Current conditions caused by the homeowner that can be improved through changes in lifestyle and habits
Don’t fall for the hype marketed by hucksters who claim they can solve all of your IAQ problems for $99.95. Well, the truth of the matter is that they can’t solve your IAQ problems and you’re wasting your money. Our investigators are available nation-wide and will work with you to do a full investigation of the IAQ in your home, including an on-site visit. They work directly with the Ph.D. Analytical Chemists at Fike Analytical Technologies to interpret the data, uncover potential problems, and suggest specific actions you can take to improve your IAQ. No other company or laboratory in the country can provide the level of experience and competence that is provided by Fike Analytical.
Call us now at 248-241-6713.